Skip to main contentSkip to contextural navigationSkip to main navigationIf you are having problems using this page with a screen reader follow this link for a more compatible version
University of Plymouth home page
home |  Help |  contact us |  sitemap |  search  University Logo

Making your application

Mature students make their application in the usual way through the national, centralised Admissions Services.  These are:

UCAS - Universities and Colleges Admissions Service
GTTR - the Graduate Teacher Training Registry

Full details of application procedures together with some useful hints have a look at  our'How to Apply' pages.